- Traffic pattern is WEST of the RWY.
- Aircraft in the traffic pattern have priority over any arriving traffic.
- Aircraft holding overhead the field ( at 2000 ft AMSL) have priority over any traffic approaching from CHARLIE and TANGO reporting points.
- In case of Go-Around, any aircraft shall climb along RWY axis to join the traffic pattern, turning along the crosswind-leg, as in a normal take-off.
- Helicopter training activity shall be performed EAST of RWY within LIMB ATZ limits.
- Preferential RWY: 18.
- Radio frequency 122.000 MHz (Bresso Radio) is assigned for GA traffic information.
- Aircraft operating inside “Bresso Working Area” shall inform Bresso Radio 122.000 Mhz about their presence and maintain listening watch on Milano FIC (Milano Information 124.925 Mhz).
TAKE-OFF AND DEPARTURE PROCEDURES
Whatever RWY is in use (18 or 36), traffic shall maintain 1500 Ft AMSL until leaving ATZ or “Bresso Working Area”.
APPROACH AND LANDING PROCEDURES
Relevant reporting points for approach are OSCAR, CHARLIE e NOVEMBER.
RWY 18 in use
- When approaching from North sectors (NOVEMBER or CHARLIE points), proceed inbound overhead the field at 2000 ft AMSL and join traffic pattern when essential traffic is in sight.
Otherwise, maintain 2000 ft performing orbits according to circuit direction (WEST of RWY) to join the pattern as soon as clear of any other traffic.
- When approaching from OSCAR point, proceed inbound TANGO maintaining 2000 ft AMSL. As soon as the traffic in the pattern is in sight (especially traffic climbing on crosswind-leg), leave TANGO descending to 1500 ft AMSL joining RIGHT downwind 18.
RWY 36 in use
- When approaching from North sectors (NOVEMBER point), proceed inbound CHARLIE point maintaining 2000 ft AMSL. As soon as traffic in the pattern is in sight (especially traffic climbing on crosswind-leg), leave CHARLIE descending to 1500 ft AMSL joining LEFT downwind 36.
- When approaching from OSCAR point, proceed inbound TANGO maintaining 2000 ft AMSL. Leaving TANGO, proceed inbound overhead 2000 ft AMSL and join traffic pattern as essential traffic is in sight.
Otherwise, maintain 2000 ft performin orbits according to circuit direction (WEST of RWY) to join the pattern as soon as clear of any other traffic
After landing, Radio Operator will supply relevant information for parking and refuel as applicable.
All flights to/from LIMB shall be notified to Aero Club Milano by means of a specific form available at www.aeroclubmilano.it (click here) and submitted at least 3 HR before EOBT/ETA at the following address:email@example.com
Traffic not affected: State flights, HEMS, training flights performed by members of both flying associations and concessionaire companies, based at LIMB, with aircraft of their own or usually based at LIMB.
Aero Club Milano tel: +39 02 6101625 (ref AIP Italy AD 2 LIMB 1-1)
METHOD OF PAYMENT OF AIRPORT CHRGES
- Airport charges collection is assigned to the company Sky service spa
TEL: +39 02 6143245, during airport opening hours.
- Fire fighting service collection is assigned to Aero Club Milano.
Bresso, May 31, 2017